Transferring money to your Mills42 accounts.
Sometimes you just need a little cash infusion from an outside source. To make an incoming transfer, just follow these instructions:
- First, you’ll need to have this information.
- Receiving Institution (intermediate institution):
- Eascorp, 2113-91773 35 Corporate Drive, Suite 300 Burlington, MA 01803
- Beneficiary Institution:
- Mills42 FCU, 2113-81592 83 Merrimack Street Lowell, MA 01852
- Secondary Beneficiary (your name and account number):
- Example: John Smith, 0000012345
- You’ll need to provide all of this information to the person sending you the money, and this is why:
- Eascorp is our corporate credit union and we have our “checking account” with them.
- The financial institution sending the money to you needs to know that the transfer will go through Eascorp first.
- Then Eascorp will need to know to send the transfer on to us.
- When we receive the transfer, we need to know that the funds should go into your account.
- By the way, if anyone asks you for a Swift Code during the process, just use Eascorp's routing number (2113-91773).
If you need to wire money from your Mills42 account, we’ll need all of the above information from the receiving financial institution.
Okay, the actual process is a lot simpler than it sounds. But if you need any help, we’ll be happy to walk you through it. Just stop in and see us, or give us a call at 978.328.5100. That’s why we’re here.
Not a member yet? We’ll take care of that for you as you’re opening your account or taking out a loan. If you want to get a jump-start, enroll online or just give us a call at 978.328.5100. We’ll be happy to help you build from here.